Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Technobusiness

   If I were given the chance to build up my own business in the future I would think a business which is a unique from the others and more appealing to the people so that I can get or encourage them to be my client and customer to my own business. For now my idea is not so broad to think of a business that is so much futuristic for a Technopreneurship today. Creating a business on your own is not that easy enough because you have to consider lot of things just to come up a business but in making business you have make first a proposal or a business proposal for you to have an idea if that your business will right and effective later on.

Now, we are required tohave a business proposal as an individual task. So let us define first what isa Business proposal? 
A business proposalis a written offer from a seller to a prospective buyer. Business proposals areoften a key step in the complex sales process—i.e., whenever a buyer considersmore than price in a purchase. Making a business proposalis not that easy that we should think because it really takes long time tobuild up a set of business proposal templates. You have to seek first aprofessional advice just to have an idea what would your business may look likeor what will be an outcome to it. 
On a business, you haveof course a nature of this, like you have to know who are your going to be aclient, beneficiaries and customer for your future business. By this, you cantarget a people attention it is because you already know who are that people. 
Today, business in themillennium means fierce competition, aggressive marketing and strategicalliances. The extent to which a business succeeds or fails often depends uponthat business's ability to be awarded contracts or to attract other businessesinto Joint Ventures or strategic alliances. To accomplish either one usuallyrequires two key items: good ideas and the ability to present those good ideasin a superbly developed business proposal. 
In Business proposals aredeveloped for some possible reasons. Like you have an idea, concept or projectthat you want to propose to someone with the goal of gaining support, fundingor an alliance. In this case, there is no competitive bidding process. However,your proposal must make a favourable impression and must explain all aspects ofyour proposed concept clearly and quickly. A document that is vaguely writtenis difficult to understand or that presents more questions than answers willlikely be discarded promptly.

Here are some tips areguidelines that we should keep in mind to developed a business proposal:

· Clarity
before you begin to write the proposal, summarize the concept in 2-3 sentences.If they don't grasp the basic idea, rewrite until they do. Until you can dothis, you are not ready to start writing the proposal. How many times have youreceived a document that you had to read repeatedly before you comprehended themeaning? When this happens, it may be because your comprehension skills areunder- developed, but it's more likely that the writer substituted clarity ofthought and good document structure with sloppy thinking, wordy, ramblingexplanations, vague descriptions and heavy reliance on buzzwords and jargon.It's worth saying again: If you can't summarize it in 2-3 sentences, you arenot ready to start writing.

· Striveto communicate, not to impress
if you have a good idea and you communicate that idea clearly and effectively,the recipients will be impressed. If you try to baffle them with yourbrilliance, you'll lose ground.

· Error Free 
Your proposal will becompeting with proposals prepared by professional writers, graphic designersand desktop publishers. You may not have those resources at your disposal, butyou can be fastidious about checking for typing, spelling and grammaticalerrors. Spell checkers can only go so far; the rest is up to you. Ask someoneelse to check your document for errors before you submit it, or wait a few daysbefore rereading it. If you have worked on a document intensely, you will"learn" to interpret errors as being correct. It takes a fresh eye tospot the typos.

· VisualElements
Include visual elements sporadically throughout yourdocument. Logos, clip art, graphs, charts, tables and other elements greatlyenhance the visual appeal of your document and make it easier for many peopleto read and comprehend. Pages of pure text are tiring to the eye and achallenge to the attention span. Additionally, many people are visuallyoriented; meaning the preferred method of learning is through imagery and nottext.

· Write for Global Audiences 
Documents nowadays should be written with theunderstanding that they may be evaluated by persons living in other countriesor by persons for whom English is a second language. Even if you are submittingyour proposal to a local business, they may well have joint ventures withinternational companies, and these companies may be asked to peruse yourdocument. Unless your proposal is local to a specific geographic area, avoidreferences that would not be understood by persons living in other areas (orexplain these references if you must use them). Also, avoid the use of slang orexpressions from pop culture. When persons from other cultures study theEnglish language, they are taught to speak formal, correct English. They areoften unfamiliar with the use of slang terms.

· Technology.
What was just said about jargon goes double for technology. If your proposed project involves the use of technologies, be very careful with your explanation. The persons reading the document may have little or no technological background. Therefore, in the body of the proposal, it's usually recommended that you explain your technology in terms of what it will do - i.e. "A data base that members can use to search for information about your products." There is a place for detailed information about the technology that you are proposing - and that spot is the appendix. In many cases, anon-technically oriented business will engage a technology consultant to review your proposed technology. This person can use the detailed explanations that you include in the appendix while other readers will be able understand the proposal itself. -(
http://www.nightcats.com/samples/proposal.html)

Those are some guidelines and informationabout on how to make an effective business

Proposal but going back to the main point, what would be my business to be proposes? So now, what is really a business means?

A business can be defined as an organization thatprovides goods and services to others who want or need them. When many peoplethink of business careers, they often think of jobs in large wealthycorporations. Many business-related careers, however, exist in smallbusinesses, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and educationalsettings. Furthermore, you don't need a degree in business to obtain many ofthese positions. In short, every sector of our economy needs people with strongoverall skills that can be applied to business-type careers. There are a widevariety of career areas that exist in business settings.
 
In business how would you that your business is rightcareer for you?

Many students know they are interested in business,there are so many career possibilities and potential work environments, it canstill be very challenging to find a good fit. You have to consider what typesof daily activities you want to complete, the size of the organization you wantto work for and even the type of organization you want to join. The Career and CommunityLearning Centreis a resource available to CLA students to help them identify a career pathwhich fits well with their unique interests, personality, values, and skills. ( http://www.class.umn.edu/business_and_cla_degrees/what_is_business.html) 
There is lot of thoughtsthat rushing in into my mind especially when our groups in our electivesdiscussing about what will be our business proposal where going to present inthe class which to be discuss how do we come up to that idea and if that ourbusiness is unique from another Technopreneurship. During to our discussion inour groups, we share what our loves at, best at and even our irritants throughthat we would know what the nature of our business was. By that idea I also identifywhat I really love, my best and my irritants so here they are, I love arts andcrafts and I’m best at drawing, designing and making own crafts while myirritants is I don’t want crowded place. So after that discussion I can thinkan idea that my business would be like something designing business justbecause of what I love, best and irritants of mine. 

So now, I have come up to a proposal that my businesswould be on more designing aspect because I’m basing this to our groupdiscussion on what is I love at, best at and my irritants. I know that thisbusiness is not just as unique as it expected, for the reason that it is notnew to us because this kind of business is already offered over in theinternet. My business proposal of course is an online dress shop where you cancustomize your own dresses like casual, bridal gown, Prom dress, cocktail dressand suit and also you can see some already finish design dress.

Before we go to its nature of my business supposedly, Iwill tell you first why I choose this kind of business for the reason that I havealready a background on how to sew and make a dress and design my own gown.Back to my high school days, we have this vocational courses offered to ourschool and my major for that course is Garments trade. Where we should take upthis major starting from our 2nd year up to 4th year andevery year we are require to showcase our own made dress but my most amazingshowcase part is on our 4th year because we organize a small fashionshow which we will showcase our owndesign and made gown. For that I came up to this idea and put this to mybusiness plan. Now, that I’m taking up this course BSIT so I better it merge mypast learning’s from my high school years and now in my college years. Happy toknow that I have come up an idea that Ihave sum up my learning’s from high school and college.

This business is a made to order dress shop. Thebusiness will be like this, if the customers already pick and finalize their design.The design they choose will be deliver to them prior to the period of dayswhich is given to the customer. In customizing part of my business, their willbe given information to the customer afterwards so that they will be guided inchoosing the right cloth for the dress to be made where they customize. Inaddition to ready made women's business suits and separates that we keep onstock and can be purchased online. About to their body measurement, there willbe software that can get and detect the customer body measurement. Offerscustom and made-to-measure tailoring services for plus size women. They willhave to fill up the following information that will be given to them after theywill choose and finalize their chosen dress. In this business we are the onewho will sewed their dress, casual or gown they would like but we can alsooffered them a dress which is a made to order dress in some boutique, in shortwe can also purchased and delivered for them the dress what they want.

My prospective clientsand beneficiaries of my business; this will be benefit to a fashion enthusiastpeople who are loved a tailor dress especially to for they gown and a casualdress, those people who are tired of going to malls and a boutique just to lookfor their dress to wear and to those who are the chubby ones or to those arewomen which is up size.

This business is not justthat futuristic at all. I will put my hopes and dreams here to this business tomake it successful someday because I know that this business idea of mine todayis still lacking however on the later part this idea will be furnish and morehint to the other business that I can get extra knowledge what will be the rights for this business. As what I haver ecognized, business world today is so very competitive to one another. Lots of businessman are so wised enough for them to level up their company or to their business. Just like as today, a business which is using or integrates a technology to their businesses is what we call a Technopreneurship. So going back to our previous knowledge about on how to be a good technopreneur you should have to be a risk-taker on whatever you want to do because by this attitude you could see a possible problems and success for business. As what Steve Jobs said to his commencement exercise love your craft or learn to love what you are doing so that it is easy for you to manage it. Also in business theirs a lot of things that we must to consider just like, who will be our producer or financier to our business? Where do the place will we can put up our own business? How do we start this kind of this business? Is this the right time to start up? And many more aspect to be consider. Being an entrepreneur you should know also how to rise up after you fall. In business theirs a lot trials and consequence you may encounter as we on to our own business but lets us keep in mind that you should know how to handle that situation and that problem. That is only part of the life in a business man.

In business there should have a BusinessEthnics because it is important to a business. Business ethics is the behavior that a businessadheres to in its daily dealings with the world. The ethics of a particularbusiness can be diverse. They apply not only to how the business interacts withthe world at large, but also to their one-on-one dealings with a singlecustomer. 
Many businesses have gained a bad reputation just by being in business. To some people, businesses are interested in making money, and that is the bottom line.It could be called capitalism in its purest form. Making money is not wrong in itself. It is the manner in which some businesses conduct themselves that brings up the question of ethical behavior. 
Good business ethics should be a part ofevery business. There are many factors to consider. When a company doesbusiness with another that is considered unethical, does this make the firstcompany unethical by association? Some people would say yes, the first businesshas a responsibility and it is now a link in the chain of unethical businesses. 
Many global businesses, including most ofthe major brands that the public use, can be seen not to think too highly ofgood business ethics. Many major brands have been fined millions for breakingethical business laws. Money is the major deciding factor. -(http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-business-ethics.htm) 
When we talk businessthis is very broad to explain at and also to plan a business but if you have abusiness mind like you can easily create or plan a business without anyhesitation at all. For this, I find it so quit difficult because it takes forme a two days just to think what would be the right business I could make andcome up even if I know already what are my loves, best at and irritants. Tothis business it is just not so superb because I’m not like a business mindalthough there’s lot idea that comes rushing into my mind but still it isdifficult to plan a business which is futuristic of outcomes.
 My business plan is notso perfect at all. There are a lot of flaws this plan like on the bodymeasurement. How can my customer be assured that their body measurement will beperfectly fit to those customers who want this dress be customized? But I findway to solve this problem.  
As a technopreneur I should have this kind of characteristic being a risk-taker, hard-working, self-consistent, profit-oriented,goal-oriented, persistent, willing to listen and sets-own standards. And by this, I’m sure that I would be a good one. All I have to do is to make use all the resources I have to start such a business. From this I would relate it to what Steve Jobs said to his commencement exercise that you should have to connect the dots and this business plan I have propose now, I can say that I’ve connecting my dots. I am proud to say that this business plan is merge learning from my studies and these I’ve connect the dots and I’m so happy about this. 
These business will all benefit to me and I assure that by doing this my company will be more productive and progressive as I imagine. I will make some plan for the improvement of my own company and made some products or an invention that many people will be benefits of my work and also, I can guarantee to them that it will surely be user-friendly and functional so that they will love and appreciate it.  
And wish that all of those I have stated above on how I see myself as atechnopreneur someday, will be made come true in the near future to come andfor that I can truly say, this is my greatest achievement of my life being anInformation Technology student or as graduate of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment